Sunday, March 29, 2015

Blogging 101

Thao in the middle, and Chiamaka on the right
I arrive at De Anza High school early in the morning. It was easy to find where I needed to go since Don had sent a detail map with an arrow pointed to the classroom. I was excited to meet the 2015 ILC cohort. When I arrived went started to my seat in the center row of the computer lab. Sitting on my left side was Thao from Hercules and one my right side was Joanne from El Cerrito.
Elexis in the backround
For the first hour everything was going to plan until it was time to long in to our blog sights. For some reason the internet was not properly working.  Since the internet was not working we took the time to move around on the agenda and work on the proper way of taking and up loading our pictures to media fire and are blog.  Don had examples of what a good blog looked like and what a bad one looked like and right now I am hoping this is going to be one of the “good blogs”.
The morning session seemed to fly by and before I knew it, it was time to go.
Thao and Alyanna
 I enjoyed meeting Alyanna since where both going to be taking the Constructional Law course at Columbia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment